It’s rare. It’s something that doesn’t happen within 100 years, but every once in a while a beta can become an Alpha without having to steal or take that power. They call it a true Alpha. It’s one who rises purely on the strength of the character, by virtue, by sheer force of will.
consider the following aus
- "we wore matching halloween costumes to this party" au
- "we’re the only ones who didn’t get the email about class being canceled" au
- "tried to get the candy bar that didn’t drop out of the vending machine and now my hand is stuck can u help me out" au
- "we’re the only ones on campus who didn’t go home for christmas" au
- "we both got in separate bar fights downtown and now we’re waiting in the ER comparing stories" au
- "accidentally fell in your lap while standing on this crowded bus" au
- "can u help me sneak my cat into my dorm" au
- "accidentally got assigned the same library study room so I guess we’ll have to share for the semester" au
- "It’s raining and u forgot your umbrella so come over and stand under mine while we wait for the bus" au
- "I rented the apartment above your flower shop and in the last two months you’ve gotten a new flower I’m allergic to so I keep buying bouquets until I can figure out which kind it is" au
Have confidence in who you are and don’t be afraid to go for what you really want in life.
get to know me meme: [3/10] current celebrity crushes » dylan o’brien
“Kinda nerd dude in high school, then he gets to be a superhero running around new york city, doing spider webs and stuff. That’s basically my entire dream as a human being. I, like, want to be Peter Parker.”
He looks good in a black t-shirt. - Dylan O’Brien on Tyler Hoechlin.
“It’s so hard for me to let go of her. And I went into, like, a week of mourning because a part of me left with a part of her. She’ll always be there with me. I’m so proud of her. I don’t think I would have been so upset that she died if she wasn’t so special to me. But she really was. It’s so sad. I don’t know what to say. I definitely feel it too. I feel it. She is real to me.” - Crystal Reed about Allison Argent
Do you ever have that moment when a kid is looking at you and you realize that they’re looking at you as a grown up? Then its like no child im a children too, dont. Im sorry my outward appearance confuses you.
In Seattle, Washington, an aged and allegedly “haunted” coke machine has been in the same spot for over fifteen years, but despite its outward appearance the machine is fully functional. In fact, the machine has always worked. Some of the drinks it dispenses are normal Coke products, but some are products that are no longer on the market and don’t exist any more. Some of the buttons are labeled as a “mystery” and give a random product when pushed. The business closest to it, a locksmith, state that they have never witnessed anyone restocking the machine at any time, No one ever has, and the mystery of it has attracted tons of people to test out the machine for themselves. It’s also pretty interesting to note that the prices for the sodas have risen over time, recently being from 55 cents to 75. I guess ghost machines have to pay the bills somehow.
I just looked it up and this is apparently real, what the hell
if this is real i’m going who’s with me
GET TO KNOW ME MEME: TV Shows [1/10] → Supernatural (2005- )
↳ “All those angels, all those demons, all those sons of bitches —They just don’t get it, do they, Sammy?”
"No, they don’t, Dean."
"You see … We’re the ones you should be afraid of."